Kristen L. Palacio focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters, with an emphasis in insurance-related matters. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Kristen spent nearly eight years in the real estate world, where she had overall responsibility for sales and leasing operations for over 1,000 units in multiple communities. Kristen’s real estate experience included coordinating efforts with title companies, mortgage specialists, realtors, sales personnel, and contractors, assisting in sales negotiations, training and supervising sales and leasing staff, and handling human resources functions.
Kristen is proficient in spoken and written Spanish.
Professional & Community Activities
• Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
• Nova Southeastern University, B.S., Business Administration/Psychology, 2009
• Dean’s List, Winter 2005, Fall 2005, Winter 2006, Winter 2007 • Psi Chi (National Honor Society in Psychology) • Delta Epsilon Iota (Academic Honor Society) • Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 2014
• Dean’s List, Winter 2013 • Member, Cuban American Bar Association • Member, Hispanic Law Student Association • Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution
• All Florida Courts • U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
• Association Law Group, Attorney
• Represented condominium and homeowners’ associations • Mestre Law Firm, Clerk
• Assisted in family law related matters, including marital settlement agreements, child support, and timesharing issues • Manuel Vazquez, P.A., Clerk